Construction of the entire industry chain
Fengxiang Food has taken the lead in establishing a whole food quality and safety supervision system from farm to table throughout the country. This system not only achieves full coverage of production and processing processes, but also traceability of the entire industrial chain.
- When supplying feed, we must check the appearance of the supplied feed (including color, dryness and humidity, and chalking rate) in accordance with internal animal feed quality control procedures.
- Any feed that does not meet the requirements will not be accepted and reported to the supervisor and the corresponding feed mill.
- The Group has a hatchery. The eggs are first fumigated and then hatched in the machine. The Group will carefully monitor and maintain the optimal temperature and humidity throughout the incubation process.
- It usually takes about 21 days for the eggs to hatch. The Group inspects, selects and vaccinates hatched chicks before sending them to the Group's farms.
- The Group will also use an automated calculator system equipped with various detection technologies to detect and grade eggs to detect and remove non-fertilized eggs, embryo-dead eggs and stink eggs.
- The hatched chicks will then be delivered to the Group's broiler farms. After the chicks have grown into white feather broilers, they will be used to make chicken products.
- We designed and developed a remote control real-time data information platform to carefully monitor and maintain the optimal temperature and humidity of various chicken farms and broiler farms 24 hours throughout the breeding process.
- In order to ensure that the Group's broilers are not infected by infectious diseases or other diseases or viruses, the Group implements strict sanitary measures on the broiler farms, including sterilizing and disinfecting our broiler farms to ensure the shortest vacant period of the broiler farms, and Take a comprehensive set of disease prevention and vaccination measures.
Slaughter and processing
- Limit employee activities. Strictly restrict the range of personnel in the slaughtering plant. In particular, employees in the slaughter area must not enter the processing area.
- Daily disinfection. Facilities, equipment, tools and food contact surfaces in the slaughter plant must be cleaned and sanitized daily.
- Sanitary procedures. Employees and other personnel entering the slaughtering and processing area must undergo a comprehensive sanitary cleaning procedure, including cleaning their hands and putting on disinfected uniforms provided by the Group.
To ensure that the Group's chicken products are not contaminated, the Group implements strict hygiene control measures in slaughtering and processing plants, including:
Cold chain logistics
- We usually inspect refrigerated trucks before leaving the refrigerated warehouse facility and follow our internal storage and transportation procedures to ensure that our products are transported under appropriate conditions.
- We also require the product retroactive identification tag to be hung on the quick-freezing truck, the batches of products are marked at hourly intervals, and the time is marked on the last car of each time period.
- Our chicken products must also enter the freezer in a fixed route.